Now in its 12th year, NeoCon East, the East Coast’s premier design exposition and conference for commercial interiors, will once again make its mark on Baltimore, October 29 – 30, at the Baltimore Convention Center. This year’s edition will offer even more resources, brand new initiatives and provide an immersive experience of what’s new and notable in the industry. The two-day trade event will showcase more than 250 brands across a wide range of sectors, including workplace, government, healthcare, hospitality, retail, education, and public spaces. Featuring product launches from top manufacturers, educational programming that includes CEU-accredited seminars, timely keynote presentations and exciting events, NeoCon East is not to be missed.
Show Highlights Include:
• The latest in commercially focused products, materials, and cutting edge technologies from more than 250+ brands
• Featured presentations by industry movers and shakers including: Shashi Caan, pioneering architect, designer and president of the International Federation of Interior Architects/Designers; and Kevin Salwen, journalist and author of Design Leveraged, a special report done in conjunction with IIDA and BIFMA. (No fee for keynotes and special presentations).
• Over 35+ CEU-accredited seminars and association forums
• Events including IIDA’s Opening Day Breaking Boundaries breakfast with featured speaker Helen Marriage, co-founder of London-based Artichoke (http://www.artichoke.uk.com), and producer of urban spectacle, celebration and “disruption.” Proceeds from the breakfast benefit “Health Care for the Homeless.”
• A new floor plan with expanded product categories and easy to navigate layout that will include:
o Interior Building Products.
o Interior Finishes + Materials and
o Furniture and flooring
• McMorrow Report Partnership: a special Facility Manager/Exhibitor match program offering extensive reach to a powerful subscriber base of 42,000 facility managers in corporate, government, healthcare and sustainable vertical markets.
• Special GSA Features – the largest design expo and conference featuring the greatest concentration of products and services under GSA’s Multiple Awards Schedules Program.
Wednesday, October 29, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday, October 30, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
*Seminars begin at 8 am
Baltimore Convention Center, Halls E, F, G and Swing
One West Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD
Online registration begins September 4, 2014 and ends October 22, 2014