| Mar 22, 2013
| Mar 15, 2013
- The blockbuster for architectural historians this year is definitely Labrouste at MoMA. It opened this week and the exaltations have started rolling in. See video here to understand how a handful of American historians (Neil Levine, David Van Zanten, Barry Bergdoll) reshaped Labrouste. Labrouste at MoMa in 1975 was radical (Ecole des Beaux-Arts show). Will Labrouste in 2013 have a similar impact?
- What if the entire world live in one city?
- Two ways to build a bridge. On public-private-partnerships
- Many fronts on the preservation of Post Offices. Follow Steve Hutkins' blog Save the Post Office.
- Live in Downton Abbey for a week (Highclere Castle, Newbury) or read this new architectural history of the Edwardian country house
- ... or just live with less
| Mar 08, 2013