After a successful conference in Buffalo, SAH Blog links return with some amazing women:
- Denise Scott Brown (above) deserves to share the 1991 Prtizker Prize with Robert Venturi. Almost everyone agrees. Sign the petition.
- Phyllis Lambert changed American architecture just as much as Mies van der Rohe. Seagram Building documented.
- Billie Tsien and Todd Williams's American Folk Art Museum to be demolished only 12 years after its erection. Petitioners and designers respond.
- Ellen DeGeneres has a passion for decorating.
- Rafael Moneo may be the greatest living architect in Europe. What does it say about American taste that we've barely heard of him?
- Where will Obama's presidential library be?
- On Boston's citywide lockdown.
- Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum (1885) reopens in all its renovated glory.