SAH member profiles have the capacity to capture valuable information on the interests and professional expertise of SAH members. When you complete your profile information, your fellow members are able to find you in the Membership Directory by expertise, institution or location. Help us improve this important networking tool by updating your member profile today.
Updating your member profile is quick and easy. Here’s how:
- Login to the SAH website.
- Go to the Membership tab and click on Member Portal.
- Under My Profile, look for the link to edit your information and communication preferences.
- You may fill-in as much information as you desire; the more you complete, the easier you will be to find! You may also determine which emails you receive from SAH.
- Save your information at the bottom of the page.
To search the SAH Member Directory, go to the Member Portal and select Search Membership Directory under My Membership. Here, you may fill-in various search fields to view the profiles of fellow SAH members.
The SAH Member Directory lists current and joint members, and is for the exclusive use of SAH members.
If you need login assistance, please contact us at email@example.com