UPDATED CONFERENCE REFUND POLICY
The Society of Architectural Historians has cancelled its 73rd Annual International Conference in Seattle, April 29–May 3, 2020, and is transitioning to a virtual conference. Registration for the virtual conference will be $100. Information about how to participate in the virtual conference will be announced as soon as details are finalized.
Full conference registrants have the following options:
- Transfer registration to the Virtual Conference ($100 registration) and receive a refund for the remaining balance. SAH Membership is non-refundable.
- Transfer registration to the Virtual Conference ($100 registration) and donate the remaining balance to SAH.
- Refund registration (no virtual conference attendance). SAH Membership is non-refundable.
- Donate registration to SAH. (no virtual conference attendance)
What items are refundable?
- Conference registration
- Tours & Ticketed Events
- Opening Night Social Hour Guest Ticket(s)
- SAH Awards Reception
- SAH Closing Night Event
- Conference Tours (will be automatically refunded via Eventbrite)
- Book of Abstracts
SAH is waiving the $50 administrative fee for all cancellations received between March 10, 2020, and April 22, 2020.
What items are non-refundable?
How do I request a refund?
All refund requests must be submitted to the SAH office by April 22, 2020, using the form below. Those who have not submitted a refund request by April 22, 2020, will have their registration transferred to the Virtual Conference ($100) and receive a refund for the remaining balance, less an administrative fee of $50. SAH membership is non-refundable.
When will I receive my refund?
SAH will process refunds in the order received and make every effort to process refunds in a timely manner. Refunds will be credited to the card used to make the original purchase. Eventbrite/tour ticket refunds will be processed by March 18, 2020. All other refunds will be processed no later than June 1, 2020.