SAH membership dues will increase on October 1, 2023.
The SAH Board approved the following pricing:
- Individual: $158 digital/$168 print ($8 increase)
- Reduced-Rate: $95 digital/$105 print ($5 increase)
- Retired/Emeritus: $95 digital/$105 print ($5 increase)
- Student: $58 digital/$68 print ($3 increase)
- Joint: $226 digital/$236 print ($11 increase)
- Professional Associate: $173 ($8 increase) + $100 per additional associate ($5 increase)
- Supporting: $263 ($8 increase)
- Patron: $443 ($8 increase)
- Donor: $588 ($8 increase)
This modest increase of annual dues (5% on most membership levels) reflects the increasing cost of operations but more significantly, the increased value of SAH membership. In the last two years we have added several important member benefits like a virtual component to our annual conference, monthly member meetups, new Affiliate Groups, and have brought back the tours that had been suspended during the pandemic. These member benefits and additional opportunities are featured in our bi-weekly SAH Newsletter, and we urge members to take advantage of them. We also continue to invest in technology and are currently redesigning our website to support an improved member experience.
As a reminder, renewing early adds 12 months to your current membership. You can renew online at any time and do not have to wait until your expiration date.
Thank you for your membership and support!