The Society seeks volunteers to assist with running the SAH 71st Annual Conference in Saint Paul, April 18-22, 2018. Those who have registered for the conference and complete six (6) or more volunteer hours are eligible to receive a 50% rebate off their registration fee after the meeting. There is no minimum time commitment required to volunteer.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Attend the tour you’re assigned to
- Listen to the session you’re assigned to
- Networking opportunities
- Be part of the premiere conference on the history of the built environment
If you are already planning to attend the conference, it’s a great way to help out and earn a rebate off your registration. You will receive training materials before the conference that will prepare you for your volunteer duties.
- Assisting with a tour (you can choose a specific tour)
- Monitoring a paper session (you can choose a specific session)
- Handing out registrant materials at the check-in desk
We have given graduate students first priority to sign up, but all are welcome to volunteer. Signing up is quick and easy, and will remain open until April 10 at: volunteersignup.org/XDLET
Thank you in advance for your consideration. Questions? Call or email Anne Bird, 312-573-1365 or email@example.com.