SAH seeks volunteers to assist with running our 72nd Annual International Conference in Providence, April 24-28, 2019. You do not need to be registered for the conference to serve as a volunteer, and there is no minimum time commitment required. Those who have registered for the conference and complete six (6) or more hours as a volunteer are eligible to receive a 50% rebate of the early registration fee after the conference.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Attend the tour you’re assigned to for FREE
- Listen to the session you’re assigned to for FREE
- Networking opportunities
- Be part of the premier conference on the history of the built environment
- Assisting with a tour (you can choose a specific tour)
- Monitoring a paper session (you can choose a specific session)
- Handing out registrant materials at the check-in desk
If you are already planning to attend the conference, it’s a great way to help out while getting a rebate on your registration. We will send you training materials prior to the conference to help you prepare for your volunteer duties.
The online signup is quick and easy, and will remain open until April 10.
Sign up here: www.volunteersignup.org/A4F9A
Thank you in advance for your consideration. Questions? Email or call Anne Bird