SAH seeks volunteers to assist with running our 73rd Annual International Conference
in Seattle, April 29–May 3, 2020. Those who have registered for the conference and complete six (6) or more hours as a volunteer are eligible to receive a 50% rebate of the early registration fee after the conference.
Volunteers are essential to the smooth running of the conference, and it is a unique opportunity to participate in the meeting—there are many opportunities to interact with conference attendees while assisting at the conference.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Attend the tour you’re assigned to for FREE
- Listen to the session you’re assigned to for FREE
- Networking opportunities
- Be part of the premier conference on the history of the built environment
- Assisting with a tour (you can choose a specific tour)
- Monitoring a paper session (you can choose a specific session)
- Handing out registrant materials at the check-in desk
This is great way to help out while getting a rebate on your registration. We will send you training materials prior to the conference to help you prepare for your volunteer duties.
The online signup is quick and easy, and will remain open until April 10, 2020. Sign-up now for the best selection of opportunities!
Sign up here: volunteersignup.org/LDTRY
Thank you in advance for your consideration. Questions? Email or call Anne Bird, 312-573-1365.
Photo: Volunteers Laurel Fritz and Tamara Halvorsen Ludt help out at the registration desk at the SAH 2018 Annual International Conference in Saint Paul, Minnesota.